Project Management Professional
The PMP ® Professional Project Management Program of the American Institute of Project Management PMI is designed to prepare professional project managers using a methodology that depends on both theoretical and practical aspects. The course also aims to apply the necessary practical practices and familiarity with the knowledge aspects gained in practice through discussing real cases and applied activities, and the course is considered A prerequisite for submitting the PMI Trainee Accreditation Examination Program and fully prepared for the exam and discuss all related inquiries.
The course aims to cover a comprehensive knowledge of all project management topics and apply knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to project activities to meet the requirements of different projects.
- Provide participants with the skills to prepare, implement, manage and analyze large and complex projects in addition to training project staff.
- Learn and analyze the life cycle of the project, from planning and starting the project to implementation, monitoring, monitoring and closure.
- Learn the knowledge areas of project management related to the project life cycle.
- Provide participants with the skills and knowledge necessary to pass the PMI-PMP exam.
- Enable participants to use Project Microsoft Project MS program to manage their projects.
- Examining Professional Project Management
- Initiating a Project
- Planning Project Work
- Developing Project Schedules
- Developing Cost Estimates and Budgets
- Planning Project Quality, Staffing, and Communications
- Analyzing Risks and Planning Risk Responses
- Planning Project Procurement
- Executing Project Work
- Managing Project Procurement
- Monitoring and Controlling Project Work
- Monitoring and Controlling Project Schedule and Costs
- Monitoring and Controlling Project Performance and Quality
- Monitoring and Controlling Project Risk and Procurements
- Closing the Project